To ensure all our working practices are very clean, very safe and achieve “O” recordable injuries through implementing systemised approach to safety management.
- To improve productivity by reducing setup time and operational losses.
- To reduce the machine breakdown time.
- To improve supplier performance.
- To deliver products and service on time.
- To improve the customer satisfaction level.
- To reduce the compliance and customer end Ppm and cost of poor quality.
- To upgrade knowledge of employees by identifying the competency, and providing training to improve skill level.